The Future of Your Company’s Retirement Plan
As an employer, you share the responsibility for guiding your employees toward making decisions that will afford them greater financial freedom in retirement. But here’s the quandary: Just as your workers look to you for financial guidance and advice, you must seek out an expert to help you navigate plan regulation and administration.
Do the following issues look familiar to your retirement plan committee?
- New regulations that add to the complexity of administration
- Fiduciary pressures to provide prudent investment options
- Timely (and potentially complex) fee disclosures to your participants
- Outside advisors whose allegiances are split between plan providers and investment managers
- Watershed regulations that require greater transparency about disclosing relationships between plan sponsors and their advisors
- Employees who feel they cannot afford to save, but are being courted by your competitors through their benefits programs
- Concerns over your employees’ retirement readiness
Your need for competent, experienced retirement plan guidance — from a valued advisor with access to a wide range of options. That’s why your plan should work with an independent retirement plan representative supported by LPL Financial.
Three key tenets for running an effective retirement plan drive the partnership between your retirement plan advisor and LPL:
- Meaningful, timely information and research: An experienced retirement plan representative can offer you deep industry insights and knowledge of the regulatory landscape that help enable you to make informed choices for your plan’s individual needs.
- Easy access to value-added investments and services: An experienced retirement plan representative can deliver proprietary research that’s designed to help you tap the world’s most talented investment management teams.
- Customized service: An experienced retirement plan representative firm is committed to providing what you and your employees deserve and expect—great financial education at enrollment and one-on-one meetings.
About LPL Financial
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients. For more information about LPL Financial, visit www.lpl.com.
*Top RIA custodian (Cerulli Associates, 2020 U.S. RIA Marketplace Report); No. 1 Independent Broker-Dealer in the U.S (Based on total revenues, Financial Planning magazine June 1996–2021); No. 1 provider of third-party brokerage services to banks and credit unions (2020–2021 Kehrer Bielan Research & Consulting Annual TPM Report)